Author: HanWJ.com. License:Freeware (Free) File Size:439 Kb. Runs on: Windows Vista, Windows 95, Windows Me, Window. Chinotes Star9 v.4.21. Chinotes Star9 4.21 is a professional and useful tool that features Star9 Chinese Input Method which mimics handwriting over the keypad on the right of a PC keyboard. Free Download and Install Traditional Chinese Keyboard For PC. We offer to install and using the Traditional Chinese Keyboard app on a Windows 10/8/7 PC. IME offers capability to customize keyboard layout in IME settings Key assignment. As of Windows 10 October 2020 Update, IME supports the following layouts. HanYu Pinyin You can use HanYu Pinyin layout in one of the following ways. Type HanYu Pinyin followed by a tone.
- Windows 11 Chinese Input
- Windows 10 Chinese Input
- Download Chinese Keyboard Windows 10
- Free Download Chinese Keyboard
- Chinese Input Method Windows 10
- Windows 10 Traditional Chinese Input
|Description:||Installation of the Colemak layout for Microsoft Windows|
|File size:||0.3 MB|
|*Download now||(100% free – no spyware, no adware, no viruses)|
Warning about passwords: If you have any passwords in your computer, either change them (e.g. with a password of numbers only), or learn them in the new layout!
Windows 11 Chinese Input
- Download and unzip the installation archive above.
- Run setup.exe.
- Note that this version does not remap Caps Lock to Backspace.
See Registry remapping for a solution that remaps Caps Lock to Backspace.
- Restart Windows (not always necessary, but recommended).
- Learn the layout.
- To uninstall: Remove the layout, and rerun setup.exe
Verify download integrity
You can verify the download integrity by comparing the SHA256 hash to the one below:
Version with Caps Lock as Backspace
Windows 10 Chinese Input
If for some reason you can't get the normal installation to work, you have several other options:
- AutoHotKey - Allows trying out the layout without administrative privileges (portable application).
- Registry remapping - Low-level key remapping via the registry.
- More info. You could also use the registry remapping implementation.
Download Chinese Keyboard Windows 10
On screen keyboard
Free Download Chinese Keyboard
Via Chocolatey package manager
Chinese Input Method Windows 10
- Initial login screen layout: The keyboard layout on the login screen does not change after installation. When the workstation is locked, the current layout is used. A possible workaround is to copy [HKEY_CURRENT_USERKeyboard LayoutPreload] registry tree to [HKEY_USERS.DEFAULTKeyboard LayoutPreload]. Login screen on Windows Vista: after you've set Colemak to be the default layout, you can go to Control Panel > Regional & Language Options > Administrative (tab) > Copy to reserved accounts... Then, just check the box that says System Accounts.
- When I start a new application it starts with another keyboard layout. Keyboard layout is a per-application setting on Windows, so switching between applications may also switch keyboard layouts. If you need to switch keyboard layouts in all applications, change the default keyboard layout, log off and log in again. You might also have the Left-Alt+Shift shortcut configured to switch between layouts.
- Layout dosen't work with all applications. Some applications (e.g. VMware, some games) read the keyboard scancodes directly ignoring the keyboard layout. You might consider the registry remapping solution for this.
- When I start a new application it starts with another keyboard layout. This happens when Colemak is configured to be the default keyboard layout.
- 'Key sequence is already in use' error: If you're getting the message 'Key sequence is already in use. Please select another one' while selecting a key sequence even though it's not in use, run the 'I386Delete layout switch hotkeys.reg'. You'll have to redefine all the layout hotkeys.